Indian Navy Recruiment-2018-Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme
What is the Post about?
Applications are Invited from Unmaried Male Candidates to Join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy , Ezhimala , Kerla, for a four year degree cource under the 10+2( B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme.
Who are Eligible for this post ?
- Candidate who have appeared for JEE( Main)-2018 ( for B.E/B.Tech) exam. Call up for service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE ( Main)-2018 ( All India Rank)
- Minimum Height-157 cms.
- Eye Sight acceptable vision standards for distance vision is 6/6 correctaable to 6/6,6/6 with glasses.Should not be colour/night blind.
- Height should be 155 cm (5.0853 ft) for Tribals from Ladakh Region and A & N, Lakshadweep and Minicoy Island and 152 Cm for Bhuttan,Sikkim,& North East Regions and for others 157 cm
- Should not have any Tattoo.
What is the Educational Qualification Required?
Passed 10+2 Exam with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English.
What is the age limit to Apply?
Candidates born between 02-01-2000 & 01-07-2002 (both dates are inclusive) are eligible.
What is the Vacancy for this post?
There are 37 vacancy post.
How to apply the Form?
- Candidate have to Apply the form through online application.
- Click on the below link to Apply
What is the Last Date of apply?
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22-11-2018
What is the Selection Procedure?
- Candidate will be shortlisted as per the JEE Main Rank
- Candidate will be selected after the SSB interviews, which will be held at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam/Kolkata from Jan-April, 2019