Indian Railway Requirement-2018
Indian Railway Requierment-2018 Central Railway Sports Quota Online Form:
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Central Railway has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Sports Quota vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Previously we have posted for Railway recruitment | 21 Vacancies | Sports Persons and you have applied for that post.Now we are posting New Indian Railway requirement- 2018 Post for Central Railway Sports Quota.
What is the Post?
RRC – Central Railway Sports Quota Online Form 2018.
What is the Vacancy of post?
There are 21 Vacancy for Railway Requirement-2018 Post.
Who are Eligible for this post ?.
- All the championships mentioned above should be conducted under the aegis of
recognized International / National / State Sports Federations and recognized by
the Railway Sports Promotion Board.
- In team sports, only sports persons who have actually played the sport in field shall
only be eligible. Therefore, a sportsperson who represents as member of a team in
any recognized sports event / championship but has actually not played in the field
shall not be considered for recruitment against sports quota. Accordingly,
candidates will have to produce a certificate from the recognized sports
organization/federation showing that he/she has actually been a playing player.
What is the Educational Qualification Required?
- For 5/4 Level Candidates: Graduation with Sports Qualification
- For 3/2 Level Candidates: Matriculation plus ITI/ 12th Class with Sports Qualification.
What is the age limit to Apply?
- Minimum Age to apply this form: 18 Years
- Maximum Age to apply this form: 25 Years
What is the Exam Fee I have to pay?
- For Others: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/ExSM/PwD/ Women/ Minorities & EBC candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Payment should be made through Online Gateway
How to apply the Form?
Candidate can apply this form through online by visiting the official website.
What is the Last Date of apply?
What is the Selection Procedure?
For Open Advertisement Recruitment: All eligible candidates will be called for
trial and after trial, only the FIT candidates shall be assessed for next stage of
recruitment. Candidates declared NOT FIT by the Trial Committee, will not be
assessed further by the Recruitment Committee.