Square of two digit Numbers
Dear friends we are going to start a new series for Aptitude and reasoning shortcut tricks.Here we will provide you one of the best technique to find the square of two digit numbers starting from 11 to 100.
Before going to Shortcut Tricks to Find the Square of two digit Number we have to remember the square from 1 to 10.Basically 99% people know the square from 1 to 10.But 1% people may not know so have look on it
|x||Square of x|
Before going to learn the shortcut tricks to find out the square of two digit number you must have to remember all the square from 1 to 10.
Make practices by following the below tricks, to find the square of two digit number in some seconds.
Shortcut Tricks to Find the Square of two digit Number
Formula For this tricks:
Let ‘pq’ be a two number that we want to find the square.
- Split the number into two parts
- Now find the square of each digit
& (q)²=q² (If the square of q is an one digit number then Write it as 0q²)
- Now find 20×p×q = 20pq (We have to multiply each digit p & q by 20, here 20 is fixed)
- So the square of the number (pq) will be p²0q²+20pq=z
If you are unable to understand don’t worry, please see below example to understand it clearly.
Q.No1:Find the square of 13
Ans: We want to find the square of 13.
- As per our formula we have to break the two digit number into two parts.
- Now find the square of each digit.
3²=9=09 ( We have to write 09)————–(ii)
- Now multiply using formula
- From (i) and (ii) we can write 1←09=109——-(iv)
- Now Add (iii) with (iv) : 60+ 109=169 ( Final Answer)
Still Now you are not clear ? Don’t Worry lets take a another example.
Q.No2:Find the square of 28
Ans:We want to find the square of 28
- Split the number into two part
- Finding the square of first digit.Here first number is 2 so by squaring this number we will get
- Now by squaring second digit,which is 8 we will get
- Now multiplying 20 with each digit we will get
- Now combine the equation (i) and (ii), we will get 4←64=464
- So we will get our final answer by adding 464 by 320
So I hope you have gained something from this example.So lets do another example.
Q.No3:Find the square of 46
- From equation (i) and (ii) 16←36=1636
Please Make practice more and more.You can choose any random number.
Please make practice for 64,78,87 and comment your answer in the comment box.
If you have any doubt or question you can ask us on comment section or you can ask us in Contact Us Tab in the Menu.